pleased to announce:
- New Printfil 5.19 release
- Closing period for vacation from 3 to 12 May
New Printfil 5.19 release
- Added support for Windows 10. Please see http://www.printfil.com/dos-print-windows-10.htm
- When creating PDF files without user intervention through the line no.13 of the optional CFG file, now you can tell Printfil to
automatically add date and time to the file name so that a single static CFG can be used to create multiple PDF's
- Added two new menu options to import and export the Printfil configuration. That's useful for backup purposes or to simplify moving Printfil between 2 machines
- On some Terminal Servers, when printing in RAW mode without the option to Choose the destination printer when Printfil captures a print job, sometimes an error message was shown on screen. Fixed
- Now Printfil is digitally signed, to improve security and lower the risk of antivirus false positives.
Please see http://www.printfil.com/efaq7.htm
- Improved the Danish user interface
- Some other minor improvements
The upgrade is free
for all the Customers who are using the 5.x version,
by using the same license codes. You just need to download and
install the new Printfil setup program (or leave the AutoUpdate program doing it
automatically) without uninstalling the current version first.
If you are still using an old 4.3 version,
purchased since 7 Nov 2005 (date of its release), you've right to the free
upgrade too, but even your license codes needs to be upgraded
(Printfil 5 uses different codes than Printfil 4). The AutoUpdate
program will guide you through the update process and will
automatically update everything that is needed. If the automatic check
has been disabled, simply right-click the Printfil's trayed icon and choose "Search
If you've purchased previous 4.x licenses from 2003 to 2005, for a limited time only,
you can still upgrade them to the newest version simply by purchasing
Printfil Upgrade licenses at discounted prices. Don't miss this opportunity! it
will expire soon!
2) Closing period for vacation
from 3 to 12 May
Our offices will be closed for vacation from 3 to 12 May 2015.
You can purchase your Printfil licenses even during
the closing period because the ordering system is totally automated.
Support requests received during the
closing period will be answered as soon as possible, at our
If you've questions,
comments or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
aSwIt s.r.l. - Software solutions for
legacy programs and batch files
printing system for applications
send out files via e-mail
to ODBC Data Sources
close Windows applications
you want to be informed about bug fixes, improvements, new releases,
promotions and special offers reserved only to newsletter subscribers,
please insert your e-mail address in the following
box and press the Send button. We do not sell or give out e-mail addresses. Your e-mail address will
be used for this purpose only.
Alternatively you can simply "Like" the Printfil Facebook page.